Monday, August 04, 2008

Summer Vacation

Disneyland was a blast! There were 9 of us that went: Me, Jon, my mom, Jessica (my sister), Ethan (my nephew), Weston & Spencer (my brothers), Tony and Gina (my brother's best friend and girlfriend). We went for two days. The first day was a full day at Disneyland. The second day was spent at California Adventure for the first half, then back at Disneyland for the remainder of our day. It was a nice and much needed vacation. And of course a much needed calorie binge of churros, ice cream, fried foods, lemonade and every other sweet bit of goodness we could get our hands on! I still find myself doing Mickey's Fantasmic dance whenever Jon least expects it. :) I think the best rides have got to be space mountain, peter pan and the Hollywood tower of terror. We just had so much fun and some of our family members were able to meet us there. My aunt Janice spent all day Saturday with us! At dinner that night, there was a guy making ballon figures for kids, and my aunt and I were thoroughly impressed...so we decided to be kids and also get balloons. Too bad we didn't get a picture! Anyways, Jon is telling me this is a long post...so I guess this is all for now!











Me, Jon, Mickey and Tink











The Group (sans Chelsey)











My sister and Ethan.











Tony, Spencer, Ethan, Weston.




3 comments:

Carrie S. said...

Luckies! Looks fun! Tell Jon to just smell the oranges on Soarin' instead of talking to Bryson. They have a crazy bromance, those two...lol.

Rachel said...

never too long. I post WAY longer than that. looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't wait till our kiddos are older and we can go there.

Kirsten said...

I can't believe how big Ethan is; time sure flies! We should get together the next time I make it up to Roseville (did you know Dallan and I moved to the Bay Area??)...Hope everyone is doing good...

Free Blog Counter