Monday, August 31, 2009

Family Camping Trip

We went up to Bowman lake for a few days with Chelsey’s family and had a great time. We loaded up the truck and dogs for a three day adventure in the dirt.











Our first order of business was to see how the dogs liked the water. Marleau (Great Dane) tried swimming twice and after displacing most of the water in the lake, decided he would remain a shore dweller. Chelsey was proud of herself for teaching Colter to fetch a stick. He loved the water enough for both dogs.


We were glad that the dogs were quite tired because the four of us shared a tent. I guess it might have been good preparation for having kids because I don’t think Chelsey and I even saw each other all night. It was fun though, and the dogs loved it.

We had a ton of fun and hope to go again soon.














1 comment:

Rachel said...

how cute. I love that picture of them all curled up in the tent. I imagine they didn't leave a lot of room for the 2 of you. looks like a great trip. I'm sure the dogs had a blast.

Free Blog Counter