Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jon Scores 5!! And gets time for fighting?!?!

It's true, I picked up my first, and probably last five goal night last night. Then with just a few minutes left, I went at the net and got knocked by a defender onto the goalie. (The same one pictured below, who I scored three on, last time) I could tell he was pissed and ready to fight, so I just kept laying on his head so he couldn't get up. Yes I'm a wuss, but seriously, he's freaking huge and I'm not!!. Then he came after me and said I'd been on top of him all night, so I responded that I hadn't been on him all night, but that I was the one scoring on him all night. I'm told Chelsey was in the stands yelling at me to stop but I couldn't hear her, otherwise I'm sure I would have been much nicer about it!! I got to sit the rest of the game, all one minute and a half of it. It was a lot of fun. If you want to hear more detail, I love to tell the story!!!

We won 5-0 which put us back into 4th place, now down by 1 point.


I'm #14

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wow Jon - you are a STUD!!

Free Blog Counter