Friday, March 28, 2008

Project #1 Complete


Now that I've started the second project on our house I figured it was time to show the first project we tackled a couple of months ago. Chelsey decided she wanted to spend a day of her winter break painting the kitchen and living room. I think the color is Bonjour Beige, I'd call it light brown, but what do I know. It came out really nice even though Chelsey's brothers helped us!! Sorry about the ugly blue chair in the background, believe me Chelsey is doing everything she can to get rid of it.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

It's about time you blogged!! Nice Brownish, Beigey color. Time for a big party!!

Carrie S. said...

That is cream-a-licious! Good job, Chelsey. Hey we need to get together with you guys and go to the temple and dinner or something!

Free Blog Counter