Saturday, March 29, 2008

Project #2


Our HOA has been hounding us about getting our plans in for our backyard so I drew them up last week. I really want to get a dog and we need our yard done before that. So, I started on the side yard and dug for and installed the sprinkler supply system. Today I dug the footing for the semi-circle sitting half-wall thing. I'm hoping to get the wall built in the next week and a half. We're still taking comments and suggestions on our yard if you have any. Also if you have a shovel and hours of nothing to do, come on over!!

Also, I need cinder blocks!! I like free ones!! If you know of any or see any on the side of the freeway, let me know!!

2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Chelsey! Oh my goodness! How are you? I don't know how I stumbled upon your page but I did! How are you!? Good to see that things are going well! We were in your mom and dad's ward a couple of years ago, and I taught Ethan as a Sunbeam! let me know what's up, and how you are doing! I'm going to add you to my friend list too! Yeah! Hope you are doing well! Take care!

Love Always,
Kris

Leslie said...

Jon,
Ben said to give him a call when your working on it and if he is home he'll come help ya!

Free Blog Counter