Saturday, April 05, 2008

Feeling tired, but seeing progress!!

Spring break is so fun. I spent the entire week on my sideyard developing a close relationship with Sir-mix-a-lot. He and I went through sixty or so bags of concrete in the last few days, but the entire footing for our patio area has been poured. On Monday I'll start with the cinder blocks to start building the big wall. I don't really know how to build a cinder block wall but I figure as soon as the mortar is mixed the learning starts!! Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Wow, I am impressed! Keep up the good work!

Kirsten said...

Hey Chels...When Dallan gets back from Iraq, he'll be bored and need projects to keep him busy...If you guys need help; I know he'd be more than willing to help build that wall...

Hope you guys are doing well...

Mulligan Family said...

Jon,
I have a small background in masonary...so if you ever need any help or want someone to drink lemonade and watch you work I'm here for you.

Free Blog Counter