Friday, April 18, 2008

The Feud Is Over!!

During this season of American Idol, there has been a bit of fun contention between Chelsey and I. During the first set of auditions, I heard them say that one of the contestants was from Selma, Oregon where I spent a couple of summers on a family ranch. Much to Chelsey's dismay, the girl trying out was the girl I was, we'll say friends with, during those two summers. During her audition I told Chelsey who she was and she didn't believe me, then the phone rang and it was my sister making sure I saw that the girl was auditioning.

From that moment til now, Chelsey has had it out for poor Kristy Cook. Honestly I thought after the "Eight Days a Week" monstrosity that she was the worst one on the show, but she stuck around for a while fueling the feud between Chelsey and I.

Sadly, poor Kristy was voted off and my moment of fame is over. Honestly, I don't know why Chelsey would be jealous, I mean Chelsey is as close to perfect as a woman gets. Try to convince me otherwise, I dare you.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

That is funny. Chelsey is way better than her.

Amanda said...

im sure Chelsey can sing better than her too! I was glad she got voted off!! GO CHELSEY!! haha just kidding

The Elmers said...

Ok, so you guys even have a blog! (The funny thing is, I have been on your blog before I "knew" you) haha! Nice to officially meet you guys yesterday! Now I'll keep my eye out for ya at church ;)

Carrie S. said...

You need a new post....:)

Free Blog Counter